We recognize that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include our customers (dairy farmers and cooperatives), employees, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognize that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to our stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders for our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The NDA Management is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realize our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests upon all employees of the Authority.
- We commit to ensure a high level of business performance while minimizing and effectively managing risks and ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our stakeholders;
- We commit to support the development of our stakeholders through guided training courses and the use of our facilities by all of our business partners to hold seminars and industry meetings;
- We commit to execute contracts with clearly set agreed terms, conditions and the basis of relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices;
- We commit to patronize and acknowledge suppliers and contractors who adopt responsible business policies and practices;
- We commit to encourage dialogue among local communities for mutually beneficial objectives;
- We commit to register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service;
- We commit to support and encourage our stakeholders to help local community organizations and activities in our service coverage areas;
- We commit to work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers;
- We commit to operate equal opportunities policy for present and potential stakeholders and offer them clear and fair terms of business opportunities and resources to enable continual development;
- We commit to provide safeguards to ensure that all stakeholders are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment;
- We commit to maintain clear and fair employee remuneration policy for employee consultation and business involvement;
- We commit to provide and strive to maintain a clean, healthy, and safe working environment.